Have you claimed your digital badge?
The NCCE have launched an exciting new initiative to formally recognise your contribution to computing education in England. Awarded digitally, our portfolio of badges have been designed to enable you to build your professional profile and celebrate your achievements with your own network.
They are awarded to participants who have attended any of our face-to-face or remote courses, as part of our primary certificate or the Computer Science Accelerator programme. To date, we have issued to participants who completed courses up to the start of December.
What are the benefits?
- formal recognition of your accreditation
- share and verify your achievements
- build a profile of your skills and knowledge
- display your certificate on your social media profiles, including Twitter and LinkedIn
How do I claim my digital badge?
NCCE digital badges are awarded through a system called Acclaim. Follow these steps to accept your digital certificate:
- you will be notified via email that you have received a digital badge
- click the link included within this email to accept your badge(s)
- create an account on Acclaim – this is completely free of charge and will allow you to build a digital portfolio of your achievements
- share your digital badge via social media – this can also be added onto your LinkedIn profile as a way of showcasing your hard work and dedication
Note: To ensure you receive these email notifications, it is worth adding [email protected] to your Safe Sender list. If you should have been issue a digital badge but have not received a notification email, contact [email protected]